a blanket


I finished the blanket for my little niece. I am quite proud of the final product. I made two or three blankets before but never in this style. It was fun and I even consider to make another one (for the new house).


I had a few minor problems (the bias tape is always tricky...) and hopefully I can improve my sewing at one point.


I made the bias tape myself- some 4 meters of it. Next thing I would like is a bias tape maker- that would probably save some time.
I usually use this way for creating the bias tape.



My husband was creative too on the weekend. From some scrap wood from the carpentry he created a new cutting board.


Comments

gretel said…
Eine zauberhaft leichte und fröhlich bunte Sommerdecke ist dir gelungen. Da wird sich jemand sehr freuen!
Liebe Grüße
Zena said…
The quilt is absolutely gorgeous for your niece. I still only sew square quilts but would love to do a triangle one.

Popular Posts