this and that


In Neomi's after-school care they started to sew little puppets and animals from old socks. Helen wanted also to sew something. With my help she made this red, adorable cat. Now she carries it with her to wherever she's going :-)

If the kids are bored they sometimes readily help to prepare dinner. Even Yotam, at 2.5 years, cut last week all the vegetables for the salad.


If it's not freezing and rainy outside, Yotam is at his best when he can work with his (or mostly his father's) tools outside- hammering, screwing, sawing, drilling- some of it for real, some just acting. Maybe he will take up his grandfather's profession and will become a carpenter one day ;-)


But lately there was a lot of rain and cold weather and we were mostly stuck inside the house. Playing cards (Ligretto, Elfer raus, Uno/ Taki), drawing, playing other things. Yotam loves this one game we have with magnets. He can keep himself busy for a long time with it. Last week I added a baking tray- hurray- even more possibilities. 


And... my little sister gave birth to her second child. A boy. I am happy and sad at the same time. Sad because once more I can't hold one of my sisters babies in my arms and watch her/ him grow... I will see him in summer... 4 months to go. I will show you pictures of what I made for him as soon as the parcel will rech my sister. Don't want to spoil the surprise in case she's reading this...


Comments

fjord girl said…
Looks like every one is busy making, creating and taking care of things in your home. Your kiddos are so cute Rahel!Congratulations to your sister...living far apart is so hard.
Have a great week!

Popular Posts