Sukkot- sewing and decorating


This week we are celebrating "Sukkot". Yesterday we went for a walk and collected some natural material in order to make decoration for the sukkah. The girls also made a paper-chain that is over 12 meters long- they just kept going and even plan to expand it more.


My husband is on a business trip this week and I am at home. They closed the company for the holidays- not my choice to stay at home (because it will decrease my vacation days, and I really need them for visiting my family....)- but of course I enjoy some free days. Since the day care is open I have even some hours all to myself! I have time for sewing- finally. I sew two presents (can't show them yet) and I recycled some old shirts and made two long sleeved shirts for Yotam. The days are still warm/ hot, but in the evening and morning it is getting chilly.
An overlook machine would come handy- but so far I get by with my 40 year old sewing machine

Happy holidays.



Comments

Popular Posts