for the kindergarten


Neomi will be able to attend kindergarten in Switzerland for two weeks. It will be interesting to see how she will cope with the language. She understands everything because I only talk Swissgerman with the kids but for her to talk is a whole different thing. She usually gets by with simple sentences.

Kindergarten in Switzerland will be a bit different than here in Israel. Less kids, less hours (since here in the Kibbutz its combined with day-care), longer way to walk (I will of course walk with her- but I hope that after a while she will manage alone)...
She will have to take a snack and something to drink with her, so as a last-minute-project I sew her a bag. I had some furry, pink fabric from an old cushion and the crocheted flower my sister once made (I should really learn how to make them).


I guess I am more nervous than Neomi... is this normal? After all she is used to be in kindergarten and day-care here...

I am also nervous about the flight... I don't like to fly- I have a feeling that the older I get the more afraid I am.... But I usually try not to think about it until the day of the flight and then I just "go with the flow" and I am always relieved when we are safely back on the ground...

I wish you all a happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts