role play



Yesterday my husband went back to work after two and a half months at home. I was busy all day with shopping, cleaning, visiting in the baby house, preparing dinner and some more stuff and suddenly it was almost time to get the girls from kindergarten and daycare...
I sometimes like to prepare some activity for them, but yesterday I totally forgot about it.... so in matter of 10 minutes I prepared for them a "doctor-box"- hoping this will keep them occupied a while (and it did for almost an hour)...


I just grabbed a shoe-box and collected some stuff like empty bottles and medicine boxes, a broken thermometer, plasters...
On top of the box came a white paper with a red cross and the girls later decorated the whole thing with stickers...
Of course the role-play-box could be nicer and with more "professional" stuff inside- but like this it's working too :o)

Comments

Popular Posts