bowling


Still waiting for the baby...
The weekend is over and the kids back in kindergarten and day-care. Gives me some breathing space- especially since my husband is still injured and at home- and he will be home for at least another 6 weeks with a partial achilles tendon rupture... not much of a help. I just hope he will be able to accompany me to the hospital. At least we have a "doula" again- so she will be with me all the time during giving birth.


Some days ago we did some bowing with the girls. All you need is some plastic bottles filled with a bit of water and a ball...



... and since it is my sisters birthday today- I can now also show you the fabric bags a sew for her as a present. She asked me to make them for her. They have a lot of slippers ready for guests (as house shoes) and she needs a place to store them...



Comments

Popular Posts