a december-walk


It is quite cold since weeks (cold in Israel means around 8 degrees Celsius in the mornings) and dry... But since rain came early this year we have already quite green fields. On Saturday we went for a walk through the fields with the kids. The first flowers are out- I especially like the wild growing daffodils.


I feel a bit better these days...
Right now I could live on hot cacao, gingerbread (Yes- I managed to bake gingerbread... now I should get started with the christmas-cookies) and good dark bread with avocado...

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

vervlogen dagen said…
Glad to hear you're feeling better now. We've also 8 degree weather which is rather warm for the time of year. I'm longing for snow and ice.
Rebekka said…
And in Switzerland the "real" winter just startet. Finally the snow came an the temperatur is around 0 and will drop down to minus :-)
Darcy said…
happy that you're feeling better! i always thought the first trimester was so exhausting! lovely pics!
Darcy

Popular Posts