pyramid beanbags

Yesterday my niece turned 1. Unfortunately we could not celebrate with her... she's too far away. But I sent her a present. I made small pyramid beanbags for her. They are quite easy to make and look so much more fun than normal ones. Last Christmas I made beanbags for my girls- but normal ones (read here)- now they want pyramid beanbags too...
I used the this tutorial.



I also covered a shoe-box with vintage paper- an old map from Budapest and paper from an old, broken kids-book. Like this my niece already has a place to store the beanbags.



The colder season arrived to Israel now too... Yesterday we had heavy rain and today is a beautiful day with fresh air and lovely sunshine. The house is getting cold and we will have to dig out the heaters from the storage.


Have a nice weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts