the reason...


Okay- I guess I finally owe you some explanation why I hardly post anything anymore in the last weeks.
Well- I am 11 weeks pregnant... and since 5 weeks I just feel terrible- mostly towards the evening. In the mornings I feel quite okay so I can go to work without any problems. After work I take the girls from the daycare and I just have no energy and I feel sick, sometimes even have to throw up....
So, well.... no time for the girls, for my husband, for doing anything in the house, for being creative. 
My grateful-list has since weeks only one thing on it: my husband. He comes home after work and takes care of the girls, cooks, cleans and needs to spend the evenings all by himself because at eight I am asleep- together with the girls.
I hope that this won't last much longer and I will have time again to spend with the girls and my husband, to cook and be creative, to write posts and prepare things for Christmas and most of all- to finally look forward to this 3rd child.

Have a nice Sunday.



Comments

vervlogen dagen said…
Congratulations. I already guessed it;-) I was also sick during the first three months of pregnacy, with all three of them. I hope you will feel better soon. A third child is such a gift. You are already experienced parents, so everything is a lot easier and you actually enjoy!
rahel said…
Thanks, Petra! Encouraging words... for now- with all this feeling-sick-thing- I really wonder sometimes how I should manage 3 kids... but I also know that everything will just work fine/ normal.
Darcy said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! and don't worry, it soon gets easier!

Popular Posts